Tuesday 7 May 2013

Could this be love?

Oh dear, I think this could be it and if this is indeed Brownie Love, then it might be time to say goodbye to my waistline. For the first time in my brownie history, I went back for seconds. Granted, the second brownie was consumed the following day and yes, I'm aware that doesn't sound terribly gluttonous. But this is me (notoriously fussy and not a glutton) and we're talking about brownies (previously established as not a favourite). My sister, on the other hand (long established as the family glutton), savaged a second one on the spot.
 
These just seem to hit every note: soft, fudgy brownie, salty/sweet caramel, intense chocolate taste and crunchy salted peanuts. Luscious squares of chocolatey, caramelly, peanutty goodness. As things currently stand, I'm looking forward to a third one over coffee tomorrow (such greed, I hear you say!). If this isn't love, then at the very least, this is a serious case of Brownie Infatuation. I'm smitten! I might just have found my perfect brownie. Could there be anything better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment